Welcome to Clamptek’s official website. For your secure use of the services and information on this website, this page will explain to you the website’s personal privacy protection policy to safeguard your rights and interests.
By using our platform, you agree to the following terms of service.
1. Scope of Application of Personal Privacy Protection Policy
The personal privacy protection policy, including how the website handles the personal information collected when you are using its services. The policy does not apply to related external websites other than this website, nor to persons not entrusted by or involved in the management of this website.
2. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Information
When you are visiting our website or using the services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service, ask you to provide necessary personal information, and process and utilize it within the scope of that specific purpose. Personal data will not be used on this website for any other purpose without your written consent. This website will retain your company name, your name, email address, telephone number, contact information and use time when you have used our E-mail inquiry services.
During normal browsing, the server will record relevant activities on its own, including the IP address of your device, the time of use, the browser you are using, and records of clicking and browsing data, as a reference for us to optimize the services. This record is for internal use only and will not be made public.
3. Data Protection
The host of this website is equipped with a firewall, anti-virus system and other relevant information security equipment and necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal information. With strict protection measures in place, only authorized personnel can access your personal data. Relevant processing personnel are required to signed a confidentiality agreement, and those in contravention of confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant punishment.
If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, our website will also strictly require them to comply with the confidentiality obligation, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. External Links
This website provides links to other websites. You can also visit other websites by clicking on the links provided by this website. However, this website’s privacy protection policy does not apply to the external websites, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy of the external website.
5. Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public institutions, except those with legal basis or contractual obligations.
The provisos referred to in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to the following circumstances.
(1) Upon your written consent;
(2) Provided expressly by law;
(3) To avoid dangers to your life, body, liberty or property.
(4) Collaboration with government agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest, and the information is processed or collected by the providers and disclosed in an manner that is impossible to identify specific parties concerned;
(5) In the event that your conduct on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or prejudice the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause damage to any person, the website administrator analyzing and disclosing your personal information for identification, contacting or taking legal action is required;
(6) To your benefit; and
(7) This website entrusts the contractor to assist in collecting, processing or using your personal data, and it will do its best to supervise and manage the outsourcing vendor or individual.
To provide you with the best service, our website will put cookies on your computer. If you want to enable the cookies, you may set the privacy level to a high setting in the options of your browser. Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may impair or prevent due functioning of our service.
7. Revision of Privacy Protection Policy
The privacy protection policy on this website will be amended from time to time when demand arises. The revised terms will be published on the website successively.
For any more questions about the above, please contact us directly.
Thank you for visiting Clamptek's official website.